I had been hearing about the benefits of chlorophyll from some people. When I went to Healthy Options in makati earlier to buy Tea Tree Oil, I noticed three types of Cholorophyll being sold – one was in liquid form and two capsulized. I decided to buy the small bottle of capsule and the liquid one since I presumed the latter could be easily absorbed in the body. I had to buy the capsule type since upon computation, one tbsp daily, the bottle will last me only for 15 days!
I asked the sales person what it is for and she mentioned colon cleanse and odor remover among some of them. Since I finished my two containers of Fiber source, I decided to get this cholorophyll to try.
Upon checking the internet, the most common benefits dervied from liquid cholorophyll are:
- natural healer and cleanser for chronic conditions internally and externally
- stops growth and development of toxic bacteria
- counteracts toxins
- accelerates tissue cell activity and normal regrowth of cells which helps the body heal faster
- inhibits the metabolic action of carcinogens
- helps purify the liver and eliminate drug deposits, old toxic material, chemical spray on food, artificial flavoring, colors and other coal tar products that may become stored in it
- deodorizes the bowel and entire body; is a natural antiseptic to the intestinal tract
- helps to keep colon healthy
Now we will see its effect on me after a month. I tried one tbsp a while ago. I still feel fine. Am just wary of some allergies so I don’t like to buy in large quantities till I have tried it.
Originally written April 3, 2007