I was surprised to read the article from Dr. Mercola just now entitled Banned in Europe for Causing 83,000 Heart Attacks - Are You Taking it?


Apparently the diabetic drug Avandia resulted in the death of 1,352 people due to cardiac arrest.  The new England Journal of Medicine says:

 a meta-analysis of controlled clinical trials found increases in the risk of myocardial infarction and a near-significant increased risk of death from cardiovascular causes when rosiglitazone  (Avandia, Avandaryl, and Avandamet)
I believe I am blessed and prayed on a lot by my late parents because I learned natural healing therefore I do not take any form of drugs for my diabetes yet I am able to maintain an acceptable level of blood sugar. I use the protocol of Dr. Jaime Dy Liacco, therefore take only mineral supplements.

I have seen the ill effects of diabetic drugs on my late mother and vowed never to let that happen to me.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments